About Me

My photo
Whittier, California, United States
ATLAS FITNESS IS THE PROUD HOST TO WEST WHITTIER CROSSFIT OFFERING CROSSFIT 7 DAYS A WEEK .WE ARE LOCATED AT 8044 WESTMAN AVE WHITTIER,TUCKED AWAY IN A GRITTY AUTO AREA FOR YOUR WORKOUT CONVENIENCE. EMAIL atlasfit@yahoo.com OR CALL/TXT (626) 991-2486 for any questions.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

5 Rounds Of 5 S.D.H.P, 7 Push Press, 9 Hang Cleans

Rx 115/95
CASH OUT : tabata rope & burpee combo

Alicia on the end of a push jerk, And now for some Atlas updates . . . . .
  1. We Have Progenix More Muscle, and recovery products for sale.
  2. We will add a 5 pm open gym hour on Tues                                  
  3. I will add another class hour in April, and I'm taking request           
  4. Finally I plan on having a WORK OUT FOR JAPAN FUND RAISER the 1st weekend in April , and I need help any and all help would be greatly appreciated, I want this to be a big, fun event for everyone       

3 comments: