About Me

My photo
Whittier, California, United States
ATLAS FITNESS IS THE PROUD HOST TO WEST WHITTIER CROSSFIT OFFERING CROSSFIT 7 DAYS A WEEK .WE ARE LOCATED AT 8044 WESTMAN AVE WHITTIER,TUCKED AWAY IN A GRITTY AUTO AREA FOR YOUR WORKOUT CONVENIENCE. EMAIL atlasfit@yahoo.com OR CALL/TXT (626) 991-2486 for any questions.

Monday, February 14, 2011

4 rounds of 400m Run, 3 rounds Cindy, 5 deadlifts (RX is your 5rm)

WOW!!!! what great effort Andrew and Anthony each using over 300lbs on their deadlift today!!!!!
Please Roll out your back and Hamstrings for tomorrows wod, you just might need it...Oh and for any of you wondering my 2 favorite barbell lifts are a deadlift and power clean.....so deadlifts and cleans will be frequent at my gym, so FYI....The day is upon us, bust out the head bands, and get the spandex ready cuz 80'z attire ONLY at atlas 80z night, we will be doing the MICHAEL JACKSON WOD. I will have some paleo friendly snacks, and a few others mentioned on bringing yummys.We will be doing the MICHAEL JACKSON WOD . The video is of my bday buddy Anandi Patel, giving 100% on the end of her wod, We miss you Anandi cant wait till you return, and HAPPY BDAY, BDAY BUDDY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW I love what you wrote bday buddy! But the video has to GO!! HOW embarrassing! No wonder I was famous tonight.. Ahahahahha!

    ReplyDelete