About Me

My photo
Whittier, California, United States
ATLAS FITNESS IS THE PROUD HOST TO WEST WHITTIER CROSSFIT OFFERING CROSSFIT 7 DAYS A WEEK .WE ARE LOCATED AT 8044 WESTMAN AVE WHITTIER,TUCKED AWAY IN A GRITTY AUTO AREA FOR YOUR WORKOUT CONVENIENCE. EMAIL atlasfit@yahoo.com OR CALL/TXT (626) 991-2486 for any questions.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"BADGER" 3 Rounds of 30 Squat Cleans, 30 Pull Ups, 800 M Run/Row

RX 95/65 lbs
Above is ATLAS FITNESS ATHLETE Luis who ran the L.A. marathon on Sunday (4:37:29 time) and came into wod on Monday the very next day.Where he then pulled a 370 lb 1 r.m. Personal Record. 
Now that's what I'm talkin about!!!! I told Luis that it was this day that he had reached true fitness . This is the exact finished product CROSSFIT talks about , being good at everything and great at nothing has always been a catch line that attracted me to their elite training . I Don't want to win the race, just be in the top few, and I want to be strong but not the strongest . I also told Luis that not to many people that ran that race with his time could do that the next day, in fact I believe the majority of the people that ran that race at any time cant do what he did . When you do crossfit your doing elite fitness, never forget it is more powerful then any other fitness program i have ever come across in over 12 YEARS of exercise experience. CONGRATS LUIS !

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's motivating! GOOD JOB Luis. Now if only all my patients would see how important fitness was, half of them wouldn't be sick. I'm down for a half marathon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Luis! And a correction... I believe his marathon time was 4hours 37minutes, not 6:16. I think it was an simple mistype as that was his WOD time on Monday (I believe).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for Luis. I'm inching closer and closer to wanting to do a marathon. This may be the motivation I need! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete